Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Big One!

Okay so I reached a new milestone in my life, or so everyone tells me!! Really my birthday was great!! My bosses at work decorated the whole place in honor of my big day!! It was pretty cute! Mark took me to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner, a new favorite for me! Stella and Jex sent me birthday cards in the mail, wow are they cute!! Jex made me a picture of a birthday cake, (he is quite the artist) when he asked his mother how old I was going to be, he replied "she's as old as asphalt" lol!! He said that he wouldn't write that on my card because he wanted it to be a happy card!! Thanks Jex!! He also sent Mark an envelope of confetti and asked him to throw it on me for my birthday!! Great Idea Jex!! (at least he took me outside to throw it on me)

3 comments:

KW said...

Stop having birthday because that means I have to have one each year too! And unlike you I hate my birthday.

Fords said...

I am with Kristin - I hate my birthdays! Happy birthday anyway. I finally decided to set up a blog so come visit:
http://teford.blogspot.com

KW said...

Mom...Amber wants you to invite her to see your blog, her email is spangs_80@yahoo.com