Saturday, March 1, 2008

finally in finland

It took all day but i finally arrived in finland. the flights were long and the one from frankfurt germany to helsinki got delayed because of high winds (the agent at the gate said it was like hurricanes back in the U.S.) but we are here. Then we kinda got lost trying to find the Hoentel (as your mother calls it) But thats ok because for a rental car we got a Jaguar X10 i think and man is it a sweet ride. so it was fun just driving it around. It is cold and snowing here.I will try and learn how to do this andmaybe i can post some pictures for you guys to look at. I'll probably need your mothers help though.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

So I had no idea you were going to Finland. I am out of the loop. How long will you be there? I would love to see some pictures.

Dave and Lindsay said...

Hey it is good to here from you on the other side of the world. Post some pictures. I am jealous of your sweet ride!