Tuesday, May 13, 2008

To the best daughters a mother could hope for!!

Thank you so much for the kind words and gifts that you gave me on mothers day!! I love my daughters so much and feel so blessed to have them sent to me to be their mother!! I look up too and respect you all so much for the women that you are and the wonderful girls you were growing up!! I can honestly say that I loved watching you grow up and YES I loved the teen years too!! Probably the most!! I t was so fun to attend all of the activities that you did in your growing years, the clogging trips, cheerleading, dance recitals, softball games, singing performances, etc. And I am especially glad that we were able to enjoy them as a family!! Your dad was a great supporter of all you girls were involved in too!! Sometimes he was one of the few dads there cheering you on in whatever you did!! He is great and I love him too!! I love my grandchildren and future grandchildren and look forward to being there to cheer them on in all of their activities too! Thank you for being such great women with strong convictions , beliefs and testimonies. I learn so much from you and you make me try to be better every day. I Love You!!
draf

3 comments:

Dave and Lindsay said...

Thanks mom! I am grateful you and dad supported us in the things we did. I am excited for the days as well when you can attend things that my kids will be involved in.

Andrea said...

Thanks Mommy!! We sure miss you guys, and wish and hope that we will be closer someday so we can share in all of those things. Love you!

KW said...

Thanks mama...love you too!