Monday, June 2, 2008

100 little things

1. I love it when all my family is at home!!
2. I like Sundays when we play cards and have desseret!
3. I like the quiet.
4. I hate clutter.
5. I love to organize and clean and arrange drawers.
6. I like to cook with Mark.
7. I love to talk on the phone with my daughters.
8. I have to have a glass of water by my bed just in case I need a drink in the night (crazy I know)
9. I miss my grandma's cheese omelets.
10. I like to look at decorating magazines.
11. I love Halloween.
12. I hate hypocrites and fakes.
13. I love to learn about computers.
14. I like to read in the tub.
15. My favorite day of the week is Friday.
16. I love being a grammy.
17. I hate getting up early.
18. I love jewelry especially rings (a girl can never have to many)
19. A favorite childhood memory is going camping.
20. I miss noah my cat.
21. I had a cocker spaniel dog named blackie as a child. (I miss him too)
22. I don't like any animal bigger than me.
23. I hate to run!! Pure ***!!
24. I like to play volleyball.
25. I love the smell of freshly mowed grass!
26. I love to watch the ocean.
27. I love to go for drives up the canyon.
28. I like to watch Lindsay play softball.
29. A favorite family memory was to watch my daughters clog and go to clogging competitions.
30. The only reason I liked to go to High School Football games was to watch my girls cheer.
31. I like to watch High School Basketball.
32. I love living in a small town.
33. I love cookies (any kind will do)
34. My favorite season is Fall.
35. I like to bake.
36. My favorite place to eat is the seafood buffet in Las Vegas.
37. I love to get a good deal.
38. I love long nails.
39. I always have my toenails painted or I feel naked.
40. My favorite tv show is Reba.
41. I love flowers.
42. I hate rambling, just get to the point! (Its my pet-peeve)
43. I wish I could speak Spanish.
44. I would rather fly than drive.
45. I check my email at least twice a day.
46. I wish I was more musical.
47. I love shopping with Mark.
48. I hate being in the spotlight!
49. I like working in my yard.
50. My favorite concert was Toby Keith.
51. My favorite actor is Kevin Costner.
52. The last movie I saw was the new Indiana Jones.
53. I hate to decide what to fix for dinner.
54. I wish I could draw well.
55. I love to do crafts.
56. I love to decorate my house for holidays.
57. I love to listen to country music and the oldies from the 70s
58. I have watched guiding light since I was about 13. (it drives my kids nuts)
59. I hate lots of traffic.
60. I also hate waiting in long lines!
61. I don’t love Christmas shopping.
62. I watch tv in bed to fall to sleep.
63. I like to swim and lay in the sun.
64. I love Disneyland!
65. I wish someone would blow dry and style my hair every day.
66. I love organizing containers and baskets.
67. I don’t like cucumbers.
68. Brick Oven has the best salad bar in the world.
69. I would never want to go back to High School.
70. I wish I would have moved out awhile before I got married.
71. I wish all my kids lived closer.
72. I love to bath when its cold outside.
73. I love to read old cards from Mark.
74. I wish I was a better journal writer.
75. I worry to much.
76. I like to watch good movies over and over.
77. I look forward to watching all the Christmas movies every Christmas.
78 I have to make lists.
79. When it comes to the show LOST, I am LOST!! Lol
80. I like craft stores.
81. I crochet, golf, and use scissors right-handed.
82. I love reality tv.
83. I loved being a stay at home mom.
84. I love to sleep in.
85. I hate to wear nylons.
86. I like to watch bull riding (especially live)
87. I have a phobia about germs!
88. I like my job.
89. I love it when my kids scrapbook for me!! (HINT HINT)
90. I love homemade gifts.
91. I am always on the look out for a good purse. (like Kristin I guess)
92. I like to be prepared.
93. I love my sonicare toothbrush.
95. I like clocks (don’t ask me why don’t know)
96. I hate salespeople coming to my door, I won’t answer the door!!
97. I love to sit outside on a summer night and watch the ball park.
98. I would rather wear jeans that anything else.
99. I like going to the parade of homes.
100. I hate being hot!

4 comments:

Dave and Lindsay said...

I like reading these things about you.

KW said...

Oh mama, I loved reading this, most everything I already knew about you which made me really happy.

Anonymous said...

Weird- I love clocks! Whenever, I go shopping I'm always looking at clocks.

Cathy

Andrea said...

I am glad you did this mommy. Things I didn't know like grandma's cheese omlets.